Smart agriculture is built on the basis of digital agriculture, which is a conceptual development direction and model that is not as specific and clear as digital agriculture; smart agriculture has more comprehensive functions and a wider range of information collection. Digital agriculture is modern agriculture that takes information as a factor of agricultural production and uses modern information technology for visual expression, digital design and information management of agricultural objects, environment and the whole process.
I. Difference between digital agriculture and intelligent agriculture
1. Smart agriculture is based on digital agriculture. Smart agriculture is a conceptual development direction and model, which is not as specific and clear as digital agriculture. The functions of smart agriculture are more comprehensive, with the function of assisting agricultural macro management, and the scope of information collection is also more extensive, not only regional data, but also national and global data.
2. Digital agriculture is modern agriculture that takes information as a factor of agricultural production, and then uses modern information technology to visualize and express, digitally design and informally manage agricultural objects, environment and the whole process. Digital agriculture enables effective integration of information technology with all aspects of agriculture, which is of great significance to transform traditional agriculture and change agricultural production methods.
3. Wisdom agriculture is the wisdom economy in agriculture, or the specific performance of the wisdom economy form in agriculture. Smart agriculture is an important part of the smart economy, and for developing countries, smart agriculture is a major part of the smart economy, or the main way for developing countries to eliminate poverty, achieve late-development advantages, economic development to catch up and achieve catch-up strategies.
Second, what are the main contents of digital agriculture and smart agriculture
(1) Agricultural Internet is essentially a set of CNC system. In a closed system, mainly based on probes, sensors, cameras and other equipment for the connection of things. It allows for automated regulation and operation based on as well as defined parameters and models.
(2) Big data in agriculture is a concept corresponding to the Internet in agriculture. It is a data system that receives, identifies and identifies data in an open system and establishes a database, which then provides a basis for production operations and business decisions through parameters, models, etc.
(3) Precision agriculture is an execution system and operating system built on the basis of agricultural hardware. It is mainly based on the stand-alone hardware of agricultural machines, with detection equipment, etc., so as to realize unmanned driving, etc.
(1) Real-time online monitoring of crop growth environment with the help of sensors. This includes sensing and collecting air temperature, humidity, carbon dioxide concentration, light intensity, etc., and transmitting them to the cloud platform, and then you can know the growth status of crops through your cell phone.
(2) Realize intelligent automatic remote control of agricultural facilities. When the crops are sensed to be short of water and fertilizer, the system will alert the watering and fertilization and complete the corresponding work in time.
(3) By installing special cameras for wireless monitoring, it can also realize visual management, which can improve the efficiency of work.